Wednesday 4 January 2012

French Crepe Twist~

For lunch today, been thinking and pondering what to have. Savoury or sweet? Hmmm..
Went for sweet since the previous day I had a whole spicy korean cuisine inspired marathon. Time to regain the balance before I end up with a sore throat and nosebleeding again. Damn yin and yang! Why do they have to be so accurate.
So, I tried making pancakes for my housemate before using the typical eggs,milk and flour. DEAD simple. But I'm feelin' a bit adventurous today, and thought I should try an eggless recipe. Did it once back home and it turned out quite successfully, that is if you don't mind having a pancake that is slightly gooey and chewy. For me it's tasty all the same, but i think it'd be best if the crepe is as thin as possible so you won't feel the difference as much.

 So, without further ado, here are photos of my attempt as usual ;-)









If it's the case for hotcakes/pancakes where the thickness is required, then go for the EGG. The egg is needed for the air and volume. Can't deny that~

No comments:

Post a Comment