Monday 2 January 2012

Korean Inspired Fish Head Stew

As 4pm approaches, the sky outside gradually darkens. Eventually the time which should be about 4.30pm looks more like 7pm back home. Completely absurd..
Having my last piece of white fish head I bought from the fishmonger, thought I could do some yummy fish stew with some egg tofu. Wanted to add some Kimchi, but the pot was already at it's maximum capacity by the time I topped it up with the tofu. The Korean gochujang gave my stew such a beautiful fiery amber red colour. Oh so appetizing..






Stew looked even more lovely with the addition of some extra protein, EGG TOFU. 



 Pretty shocking to imagine how I managed to eat ALL that by myself. Yummm~ *burps*


At last I have tasted a fresh apricot! Not a dried or preserved one.. Tasted rather tangy though, should leave it longer to ripen and see how sweet it should taste like.

No comments:

Post a Comment