Monday 30 January 2012

Quorn

Heard of Quorn before? I know I haven't until I reached the shores of UK. It's a vegetarian meat replacement option that tastes somewhat like meat but it's really made from fungi and mushrooms. I saw Karen eating it with her English muffin during one of our lecture breaks and saw that it looked like the real thing acctually. Since Tesco was having sales on Quorn, I just thought I'd give it a try. So, I bought a pack of 6 Quorn sausages for a quid.
And finally, my attempt begins! But before that, I just wanna show my first time using my bento box. Hehe, Didn't put much effort in decorating it just yet because I was in a rush. Bento lunch = Philadelphia cheese spread sandwich with tomatoes.




 Now.. For the Quorn attempt!




My Celeriac and Kimchi side dish. Saved these kimchi from the mould Dx







No comments:

Post a Comment