Wednesday 1 February 2012

Pineapple Goodnesssss~


Bought a huge pineapple from Jacky White's Market last Saturday while I was stocking up on my groceries for the week after my gym workout. I think it was at least 2 or 3 kilos because I can barely feel my arms after carrying the fruit, on top of my other groceries as well!.. Anyway 99p for that whole fruit? Hell! I'm taking it! Gonna cook up some sweet and sour dishes for the first time with the pineapples, was what I had in mind. So, for two consecutive days I had some Thai-inspired dishes using basically sweet chilli Thai sauce, fish sauce, light soysauce and pineapples as my basic ingredients.






As for my side, I steamed some turkey mince with spring onions and bell peppers wrapped up in cabbage leaves! xD Like a dumpling~ only with vegetable as the coating. Smart eh?
And yummyyyyyyyyyy! And I used my leftover kimchi radish to steam along as well. Probably should have left it as it is, cold. So, the enzymes wouldn't have died in the steaming process. Awh well~ In any case, a triumphant recipe I shall look into again!








No comments:

Post a Comment