Wednesday 29 February 2012

Beefy Goodness

Today, I had to head to Tesco to stock up on  my oats because the dangerously low level of stock is creeping me out and a morning without oatmeal will be a sour and cranky one for me. So, after doin some bank issues, headed there to get my oats and since I didn't want to just get ONE item, might as well get two packs and another kilo worth of couscous in my stash. Love the stuff...Hmm

 I binged on about 1/2 cup of greek yogurt before I left for my journey and gosh I was stuffed. No joke, greek yogurts are awesomely creamier and richer than regular yogurts, but I should've known my limits. Anyway for lunch just had simple vege soup to down that creaminess. Also, boiled some beef white radish soup for dinner in advance.


And for dinner, I made couscous! Hahah! With a very typical Malaysian twist of course, TomYam flavoured! Yummyyyyy.. Had some turnips chopped in too, blends in with the yellow colour of the couscous. 



 And let't not forget my star dish, Beef and White Radish soup. Added some leeks and carrots with a dash of cinammon and pepper for that reminiscent Ngau Chap taste.
Ooohh..that hits the spot~ x)











No comments:

Post a Comment