Wednesday 29 February 2012

Yummy Twists~

For lunch today, I whipped up my usual sandwiches with the loaf of Hovis 50/50 bread I got for 0.50p. Now, that's a bargain. Screw the expiry date, thanks to the cold weather here, the bread doesn't go mouldy as it should, like back home in Malaysia. Sad unfortunate citizens..
But this time, instead of cheese I improvised and made it a lil bit more different. I used Garlic Sausage (no idea why they call it that bcz it looks like ham to me) with tomatoes and spread it with some sweet chilli sauce. Hmm~ Yumm!
Cut them in cute triangles too xD



And for dinner, I wanted to finish my last half of rice noodles, so i used them with kimchi and red pepper paste. Was supposed to have it with some kimchi soup, but the noodles absorbed it all by the time I reached the bottom and it got quite clumpy..AGAIN~! Note to south, remind mom to NEVER buy this brand EVER AGAINNNNNNN!!!! 







And for my side, I made turkey mince rolled in seaweed again~ I added some turnip chunks in there as we;; to give some lift. I added too much cornstarch this time == so it didn't really taste as good as the previous attempt. I double rolled it again in cabbage leaves as well. hehe..I couldn't decide which to wrap my turkey mince in. Either cabbage leaves or seaweed? Hmm..went for both..Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment