Friday 24 February 2012

Rice Porridge with Barley = Yum!

Came back after a whole day of productive's work! Lectures, Issues with the registry, Gym, Bank, Tesco's and Jacky White pretty much describes my Friday today. My stomach was yelling for food by 4pm already and managed to return by 5pm. And since it's nearing spring, the skies are getting brighter! Hence, daylight is proceeding to normality again~ This means, more time for me to stay outside :) Though I don't think I really want to with the treacherous winds up ahead.

Anyway, I made rice porridge using the long grain rice I bought sometime ago with pearl barley I bought from Tesco. The barley is rather huge compared to back home. It looked almost like a large grain of rice. My porridge turned out great, yummy and chunky with veggies and anchovies. As my side, some Kimchi and lightly cooked celery. What a way to end my tiring day.









No comments:

Post a Comment