Friday 17 February 2012

Quality Time in the Kitchen Again


 It was an alright day. If I had not forced myself to wake up at 4am to study for 11am's test, it would have been greater. Glad to have the test passed and OVER with. So, thought I went to look for some fresh fish, but they were out of white fish and there were slightly overpriced fish for me. I rather use that same amount of money to get chicken or turkey meat really. So I went back empty-handed.
Got lucky today to finally manage to get my hadns on some grapefruits at 3 for 30p. Now that is one hell of a bargain. I'm having thoughts of going back there to get some more since the lady said she wanted to get rid of them *points to myself* I'll volunteer! xD Got about 6 of them and ate one today. Yumm and full of lush~

For today's dinner, I can finally spend some time thinking. So with the chicken I defrosted since yesterday, I steamed it with wine and black fungus thrown in with wolfberries and ginger. Could've been better if I had seasoned it better or add some dates. Nevertheless, it was a good side. Felt the sudden urge to want to eat meehoon *rice noodles* so I soaked a pack of them and stored the remaining in the fridge for tomorrow. Had it simply with black fungus and onions with soysauce to season. Too tired to fiddle with it more. 














No comments:

Post a Comment