Friday 3 February 2012

Tiring Thursday..

Thursday morning..Got up real early since my sleep was disturbed anyway, didn't see the point of sleeping through 5am since I need to get ready for my first placement at Chichester. A place which I've never been before! Dx Got my bento ready since by the time I'm back from my placement, I would have to go straight to class. Lasted till 5pm. So basically, I was out since 8am til 5pm when the temperature today dropped lower than usual, probably around 0 to 1. *sniffs*

Things didn't really go as smoothly as I had expected, after going through the wrong platform and had my journey delayed. Not to mention I have to stop at Pelaw first, then take another transit train to reach Chichester! Thank goodness I managed to find the place and be there by 9.29am. My placement starts at 9.30am by the way xD
So, my bento..  Speedy Microwaved Egg Frittata with Tomatoes, Leeks and Carrots








 After lectures ended at 5pm, I didn't have the energy to think up any fancy dinner meals like I usually do. But, at least I lightened up when I saw my ink cartridge from amazon.com finally arrived! 
So, with my newly bought bag of potatoes yesterday I made some good simple but homey Vegetarian Tom Yam Stew. Blanched some cabbage as my side dish too. Need somethin' in a second bowl to fill me up. That was a lot of potatoes though.. *squints* But I was tired and famished enough to have eaten it all.











No comments:

Post a Comment