Monday 20 February 2012

Ngau Chap Recreated!

Friday's was over and done with! Glad to be rid of it. Woohooooo~~ So, i had me some spare time on a Saturday morning to finally make a real authentic beef stew. Began my foodie venture since morning with all the spices to add depth and flavour. After last attempt's failure, I swore to myself that I'll make one the next time that's gonna knock my socks off.
But before I get ahead of myself, made some yummy cheese spread and tomato sandwiches for lunch today when I got back. Reasons why I love UK is their bread. Yummm...So much better texture-wise than Gardenia. At least it doesn't shrink as the ranges go beyond time. 




And presenting my all star-studded dinner..my beef stew with some cucumbers and cabbage at the side actually. But I ended up tipping the leftover of the pot in my second bowl, I was afraid it might spill if I did force everything in one bowl.











No comments:

Post a Comment