Wednesday 22 February 2012

Sweet Magnificient Beets!

Using up the last bit of my sweet potatoes was slightly bit of an issue for me because..I can make sweet potato muffins with them or sweet potato pancakes..Sigh~ but since I've been thinking of red bean and green bean soup I just used them in that instead. Quite uncreative of me..I know..But I'm still winding down from last week. Mood hasn't really set for curious experiments for now.








And then for dinner, I made chicken beetroot soup with the beets I got last week at a real good bargain ;)  Had my soup with kimchi red chilli pepper paste meehoon. And this time~ it's not a failure. The chicken meat was so tender I managed to tear it off effortlessly and placed them on the top of my meehoon. Ah~ Sweet joyous meat-loving moments.











No comments:

Post a Comment