Friday 10 February 2012

Dinner..Slightly Misinterpreted.


Well tonight's dinner was rather mellow, got back from the library and did some cooking straightaway just to keep my mind off FOOD for some time because I should need a clear head and mind to study and focus. With my thought lingering in the kitchen, I don't think it's gonna help me focus much. So, let's just get to dinner already!
My thickened black fungus and soybean sheet *fucuk* soup was a success. It was alright but could use extra seasoning to make it taste more out of the ordinary.






Really gutted with my couscous today, since it became more like a couscous porridge instead of fluffy couscous. Sigh~ Shouldn't have reduced my couscous and my broth ending up being too much so, yeah we all get the picture. It's so blatantly translated here~ But all in all, the taste is really great and sweet with all my tomatoes, celery and carrots thrown in. Not forgetting my anchovies too x) 






No comments:

Post a Comment