Wednesday 22 February 2012

Not Quite What I Expected..

Had the entire morning off, no lectures or lab til 2pm. So I used my morning to jot down some Chemistry footnotes, using my Organic Chem 1 for Dummies book. What will I do without it... Then, for lunch I just used the last of my bread slices and made my usual tomato and cucumber cheese spread sandwich. Yum...and so simple to make. 







By the time I got back for dinner, I thought I had a clear picture of what I was gonna have..But I think it was executed wrongly..Sigh~ Even I had my bad days in the kitchen.. Noodles turned out not so attractive..and I miscalculated the portion because at the end of dinner, I was still not full enough so I gobbled down 2 oranges. Big ones mind you.
 Kimchi Meehoon (don't you say: Again?!) This time I added bean sprouts and Quorn sausage in the mix. But looks like it wasn't enough to fill up my bowl.
I think I could've filled it up with my side dish actually. It was Turnip and Cabbage in Anchovy Broth with Wolfberries. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment