Friday 10 February 2012

Oriental Food Ventures

 Continuing my string of the day, made myself another round of scallop noodles tossed with Aunty Charlotte's homemade chilli. Yummy accompaniment. Just like those in HK restaurants I usually go to. Only instead of chinese leaf, I'm using savvoy. hehe..

 And to make things even more oriental, to end my dinner on that note some herbal chicken soup! xD



For lunch, I had it in the library on Tuesday. Since I just had about 2 hours gap in between classes, I just thought I should head to the library to do some revisions instead of lazing about in my room like I usually am so tempted to do.
So, to brighten up my day, I packed myself some soft cheese spread and tomato sandwiches in my bento looking all dazzling and gorgeous~






And for the night, I finally made sweet potato porridge! Aside, I had some baked *microwaved* kimchi egg omelette *more like scrambled already* But still, overall a good dinner.








No comments:

Post a Comment