Friday 17 February 2012

It's all about PREP!

Since it was 2 days away from my next test, this meant the library to hit the books again. Again only time can tell what time I'll get back home and have the energy to cook up decent meals. So, what I'll do is to keep my dinner simple and still, satisfying and posh. Of course~ 
So, in the morning I got up as early as I usually do. Got the oven cranked up and let it do most of the work for me.
Another egg bake! with tomatoes, leeks and mushroom. Uhmm~ perfect to keep aside then microwave it when I get back.





Soon as I got back it was almost 6pm I think. Threw in 3 rather large potatoes after thoroughly washing them, without peeling since I was LAZY. Chopped up some carrots and onions then since it looked less complete, I blanched some brussles too. Just to buff up my dinner. With anchovies to make the broth sweeter and then TOMYUM PASTE. Simple.. but still absolutely yummy and with my ready made egg bake this morning. Another well soughted dinner xD
Went back to the library after this Dx but in a way thank goodness I did that. Housemates were having a loud party outside in the kitchen. My room is just opposite the kitchen.
 










No comments:

Post a Comment