Tuesday 14 February 2012

V-Day Croonies

Happy Valentine's Day!
Coincidentally, I had the urge to bake today after SO long. It feels like it's been ages since I last whipped up a good bake. Used my blueberries to experiment an eggless bake, not because I was out of eggs but because I wanted to see how it might turn out. And the verdict, it was a successful attempt! Indeed x)
These blueberries were so yummy and oozing out sweet juices from the muffins. Wouldn't even know that it was eggless at all! xD
Another budget saved!








 As for my dear friends, I baked a green tea and chocolate marble rocky road brownie. One heck long name..But it turned out real good despite having no egg by the way ;) and added with choco chunks and corn flakes to add texture. Another great attempt! 
Kudos to myself, and all these whipped up in 30min tops! xD 








No comments:

Post a Comment