Tuesday 14 February 2012

Sunday Attempts..Whilst Revising!


 Woke up way early this morning, not because I just set my alarm at 3.30am. I woke up EARLIER than that because I had heartburn. Didn't know exactly what it was since I never had heartburn before, usually I had gastric though very seldom nowadays since *look at meal photos* I obviously don't skip meals. I take my meals on time and in the right portions. So very unlikely for me to end up with gastric pains.
I suspect it was stress and the fact I ate my dinner by 7.30pm which led to my improper digestion Dx So, dad told me to have porridge for lunch but I wasn't up for porridge. Made couscous instead to brighten up my mood and because it takes much less effort and time to make. Seriously! Whipped it up in less than 30min. And! This time my couscous turned out GRAND. xD
For the rest of the day, I boiled some good ginseng chicken soup for myself when I come back from the library. This time I made sure I ate more to my regular pattern than later *heartburn considerations*








No comments:

Post a Comment