Thursday 19 January 2012

Turkey Egg Drop Soup

So I have two large eggs left in my cabinet and I should have attempted an egg bake today. But I had my hospital placement to do, which meant I would be busy in the morning and by the time I'm back in my kitchen, I just want FOOD. Quick and easy yet tasty and filling. Had my turkey soup boiling away with the last remains of my turkey meat stocked away in the fridge, using the huge bone to boil. It was so long I had to cut it up into half with a big knife. Thank goodness that worked. Otherwise, it'll look like Flinstone's lunch with the huge drumstick bone sticking out of the pot.

So, when I get back I just have to scoop out half of the broth I been simmering in the pot since I woke up at about 6.30am. Add some mushrooms, then beat up the two eggs and add them up! Done~






Was feeling tired to the bone, haven't had decent sleep for 3 days straight all because of the riot and ruckus my flatmates been causing every night and early mornings at about 3am. I need my sleep! Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment