Wednesday 11 January 2012

Strawberry-Inspired~

So, I did mention previously that I was out yesterday and unexpectedly bought fruits and vege since they were oh so fresh and reasonably priced. I mean, 8 nectarines for 1 Pound? 1 lush punnet of strawberries for a quid too?! My-my-myyyyyy~ Just had to my hands on them. I could think of something creative to do with the strawberries *sinister grin*

Anyway, MORNING people and to start of my day I tried to tweak my usual banana oatmeal by infusing some strawberries with it. I mashed some of my bananas then added my strawberries together and microwaved it for about a minute to soften. Mashed it even more, and my gosh~ It smelled and tasted heavenly like freshly made fruit concentrate jam! Added into my oatmeal to give that lush flavour and some mash bananas to sweeten it up~ Made my morning!


 So hunting for a new bowl, because what I don't like about this one is that it's too wide and my food gets cold faster. I like my food piping hot with this cold weather! Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment