Friday 27 January 2012

Recapturing the light of New Year's

Happy Chinese New Year! 
Away from home, for the first time and the fact that it's not an official holiday here in the UK makes everything about the New Year's mean less really. Here are some recaps of what I had for lunch during this festive season. Instead of my usual toasts, I put extra effort to make pretty and yummy foods to pleasure myself with.

 On CNY itself: I made some eggrolls with seaweed, but obviously with only one egg at hand I cant produce such huge portions! Hehe, used up my broccoli and my kimchi to fill up the gaps



I can't exactly remember which day of CNY was this. Perhaps the 2nd? or 3rd... Pretty simple since I wanted to try my new Oatilicious Kingsmill loaf which I got at reduced price at Tesco's for only 0.45pence. Yummy!
Spread with Philadelphia Cheese Spread Grilled Peppers Flavoured and added some seaweed on top, just to see how it tastes like. Verdict - It was good! Would be better with some cucumbers on top too.




No comments:

Post a Comment