Sunday 15 January 2012

Casual Saturdays..

Had 2 sweet potatoes left in my fridge, and was hoping to concoct another batch of pancakes with it but I'm not too sure if it can wait that long anymore. Already its third week in my fridge compartment, I think it's best to just end its misery.

Went to the gym and bought my week's supply of fruits *againnnnn..* How could I resist, 8 kiwi fruits for a quid?! Now that's cheaaaap! Only thing different about today is that my nose kept shedding and so it looked like I was nosebleeding, when it's really not that serious. Crazy dry freezing cold weather. Bought a huge cabbage to last me for at least the next two weeks. By the time I got back, went to the washroom to pee, then notice in the mirror that my nose was stained with blood. Oh my gosh, to think I have been walking about in public with THAT?!

By the time I got back for lunch, I had my usual toasts with cheese spread again with tomatoes. Love the combo. And for dinner I had absolutely no clue what to cook since most of the food I like are spicy and I can't take it for now. Boo! So simple, I baked my sweet potatoes as a side and cabbage leaves with scrambled egg soybean paste stew topped with spring onions, capsicums and some sweet potatoes. It was alright. Nothing to shout about. Could've been better if I had made kimchi jiggae instead.








Ate the capsicums raw, and wow! I didn't know it was that sweet~ my baked sweet potato could've been better if it had not cooled down that quick! Not enjoying the freezing cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment