Saturday 31 December 2011

Near Perfect

Where there is shopping involved, my mood shall be bright and cheerful. Case in point, managed to get a new pair hand/wrist warmer, a bangle (Republic), a new foil lunchbag (Paperchase) for half price! :) Day couldn't have gone better when Lidwina took me around Newcastle and Nudo for Japanese ramen. Yumm.. For the first time, I actually didn't feel lost in the place.

Lidwina got me some cool new stuff from Paperchase as well for Christmas gifts, how sweet of her! The only weird thing I brought back from Newcastle is a whole white radish. Why? Because it's cheaper and BIGGER compared to Sunderland's. 

The Precinct girls : )
Recommended by Lidwina.
 
Happy Birthday to my dear Lidwina. 12 years of friendship and look where we are now : )


My Beef Noodles have arrived at last! 







Yummy-licious.

 
 My Christmas gift from Lidwina. Such an angel : )
My new foil lunchbag! Half Price~

No comments:

Post a Comment