Thursday 29 December 2011

Left-Overs Night

Left-over turkey bones and some meat in the fridge last night. This means, yummy turkey vegetable soup for dinner, just like how mom used to make every after-Christmas occasion! I miss the rich aroma and clear refreshing broth that never fails to make my nose go all runny.  Thus, my quest to recreate my mother's wholesome turkey soup begins! Also, to avoid unnecessary food wastage..Hehe






Though my mom didn't add tofu in this broth, but just because I got myself loads of eggs I just thought why the heck not. Doesn't hurt to add some more protein. I must be weird beyond my wits to be spending all this time whipping up a good dinner for myself for someone my age. But heck! Screw it, I enjoy and find pleasure in cooking and I get to eat up my wonderful creations as a reward. What's better than that?! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment