Wednesday 28 December 2011

Prelude

Full time student with a full hectic college lecture timetable can be dreary and tiresome. Coping with first year in MPharm, lab reports and worst of all chemistry, tend to make me yearn for home-cooked meals. Hence, my attempts to recreate my dinner options with as much resemblence as home would.


I dedicate this blog solely for my family and closest friends. Both to show that I'm doing well and eating well, also to show off some bits of my kitchen skills ;) Those days helping out mom in the kitchen while the maid was away paid off eventually.



Last night's attempt: Kimchi Stew (homemade kimchi) + Steamed Egg Tofu + Turkey



Finished it all with my whole container of kimchi I made last week . Had some eggs and soymilk, steamed some egg tofu earlier and just popped it in the stew for some added calcium and protein :) Turkey leftover from my Christmas roast just added the posh-ness in this simple Korean stew.  Another perfectly successful dinner plan :) Kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment