Monday 14 May 2012

The Meehoon Seaweed Onigiri

Happy Birthday to Karen. Thanks to her I could take a break and bake some birthday muffins, which I forgot to take pictures of. *handsmacksface* Was in a bit of a rush in between studying for the exams and baking. But I manage to use up all of my flour officially and the girls enjoyed it. Matcha flavoured birthday cupcakes :) And at night for dinner. I initially planned to make soysauce tossed meehoon with sesame oil. But I screwed up the meehoon because these were the sticky type when they were cooked and became too soft. 
So, I didn't want my friends to have lousy clumpy meehoon! No way!!! It's a disgrace to my culinary skills. So...*light bulb lits up* Seaweed Meehoon Wraps are born! xD Wing liked it and so did the girls. I'm one resourceful lil kid aren't I? And miso soup with seaweed as well to add to that Japanese effect. 








No comments:

Post a Comment