Wednesday 2 May 2012

Vietnamese Inspired Pho

Felt like crap today though I gave it my best shot at OSCE. I missed one or two symptoms which I would say isn't a big deal. But I think that would be the one which determines my pass or repeat. So, I'll just prepare myself for the worst. I was glad when I came out of my OSCE and I saw Nadya, she was waiting for me to head to the library together, such a precious and good friend. Never had anyone waited for me like that for YEARS. And this is without me telling them to. So, we went to the library and gave Christine some moral support while she went for hers. I just stayed on there to "study" when I was really just preparing myself mentally for the worst to happen. Had my bento to cheer me up a LITTLE bit. My heart did skip when it tasted good :) Proves to be a success. Getting back earlier than usual, I didn't have any appetite to eat for dinner. Which I found was strange and odd since it almost NEVER happens. 
Stress..my greatest enemy. Had Wing to console me when I got back. It helped a bit and my parents were helpful and kept checking that I was doing alright. Sigh, I wish I can have the thankful feeling of having all these people care for me but I' just SO down to feel anything but mild anxiety. 
Didn't have much for dinner since the mood to cook just wasn't there today. *stabs my tongue for saying such a statement*
For dinner, I microwaved some eggs with mushrooms and carrots. Initially I wanted to steam it, but it would take longer and it will make me wash more things. One word..LAZY. So just pop it in the microwave. Easy as that. And I finished my tomyam paste today, making a Vietnamese TomYam Pho inspired dinner. Simple street food that deserves as much credit as a 5 star fine-dining restaurant. :) 

















No comments:

Post a Comment