Wednesday 2 May 2012

Sushi Roll in Ham and Veggies Bento

Here's my early prepared bento for tomorrow's doom's day aka my OSCE test. Coincidentally, it's on my dad's birthday Dx Been going through my prep with my parents and brothers throughout the morning. Thanks to their support, I feel more confident. Dad's clinic was surprisingly empty so he managed to squeeze in some time to give me some moral support. It's time like these, when I'm most thankful that I have him as doctor. THANK YOU DADDY. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
When I get home, I promise to make at least one bento lunchbox for you per week. :) It makes the pickiest of eaters like food. So what's in this one you ask?
Well, I got a bit adventurous and had ham rolled in carrots and lettuce tossed in Thai sweet chilli sauce. Then wrapped them in seaweed. I will work on to improve the presentation next time, but for now I have to settle with this.





No comments:

Post a Comment