Monday 14 May 2012

Spinach and Ham Baked Eggs

The night before my big day. Exam tomorrow, me = not gonna sleep. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna have shyte for dinner. Nope. The exact opposite. I baked some eggs with spinach and tomatoes and topped it with ham. Yum! :) 
And I was craving for pumpkin porridge. I didn't have pumpkin so I used sweet potatoes instead and the taste is just as similar if not, sweeter :) It was good..Very good. I'm ready for the night to come. Bring it on~









  Seriously. I burnt the midnight oil. Napped for maybe an hour? Then half an hour in again. Then fired up the engine for the rest of the night. It would help more if hints were given like the good times in Inti. But overall, I did most of the questions okay. On the side, I left some blank because it was a race against time and time almost had me this morning. But I did try to attempt all 26 essay questions. Just some that I didn't know what to do, and thought I could skip it and go back to run it through. I didn't at the end which frustrates me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment