Wednesday 30 May 2012

Sweet and Sour :)

For dinner, I made myself couscous. but this time I followed Jamie Oliver's instructions. "Place couscous in a bowl and pour boiling hot water just to cover it and the close the bowl" 15 glorious minutes later, COUSCOUS! :D So I was boiling white carrot soup with kei chi *wolfberries* and some anchovies because I ran out of bones to boil soups with. Boo. But anyway the soup was still sweet and jam-packed with protein goodness ;)
While that was boiling away, I made a sweet sour veggie side dish to go with my couscous. Using the pineapple I bought about a week ago, it was SWEEEEEET. So I used tomatoes, pineapples and broccoli. Then, seasoned it well with pepper and some salt, of course vinegar too. Sweet and sour veggies! :D














No comments:

Post a Comment