Thursday 24 May 2012

Zucchini Jeon and Gimbap, Reinvented!





Zucchini jeon was playing in my head since the past few days. Only problem with me and savoury pancakes.. I usually end up making crapcakes because I suck with the pan. BUT! I am in good terms with the oven. Hehe..So I thought why don't I just put them in nice muffin moulds and bake the batter instead. But I left out the flour, so it was like baked zucchini eggs instead. Jam-packed with protein and fibre. Uhmm..Yum :)
 While those were baking away, I was busy rolling up some rolls with leftover couscous and sweet potato. Yummy~~ And had my cucumbers cut up, tossed in chilli.


 Once I was done with my rolls, my oven sang to me and my baked zucchini eggs (my twist from the Korean zucchini jeon) were ready~~~




















No comments:

Post a Comment