Monday 14 May 2012

Missing Home Food

It had been long since my last post since this week's my Doom's Week. Finals are in and all those hours spent studying will finally reveal the vast effort I've put into my revision. It's do or die. Today, marks my first written exam as a degree student. My gosh who would have expected that they would expect us to answer ALL 26 essay questions under 3 hours! Maddening really! I couldn't get to answer those I skipped because there wasn't enough time to giv my paper a good check either! Grrrr.. I stayed up late last night without sleeping more than 2 hours. So I'm pretty drained today.
But updating the blog is my obligation and I'm happy to do it while I wait for dinner time. I'm baking my aubergines in the oven while I'm here. Next exam, this Friday. Looking forward to the end of this Hell's Week.

Anyway, a recap basically. Steamed turkey in white wine and chinese wolfberrie with chinese mushrooms. It reminded of home how we use chicken in this dish with chinese wine and plenty of ginger.







 With that aside, here's my pretty main dish. Meehoon in tomato puree with vege and some lettuce aside to eat wrapped up with the turkey. Remind me even more of home.









No comments:

Post a Comment