Wednesday 2 May 2012

Speeding up Dinner with Dumplings.

Came back. Tired. Not looking forward to the next day because it shall be my OSCE. Chances didn't look promising, only 12% passed and need not retake. What are the slim chances that I would end up in that minority of 12% people. Right, so I'll just give it my best shot and like it or not. I know I did my best. 
At least that stress hasn't affected my mood to create presentable meals for the picky eaters. Such as myself. Simple for tonight, Potatoes and Veggies with Dumplings in TomYam stew. Topped the bowl with some Korean gochujang as well, because it wasn't spicy enough for me. 
 And since I was afraid it may not be enough to fill me up, I took out and defrosted some frozen dumplings I've been having stored in my fridge. Finally get to use them!

















No comments:

Post a Comment