Sunday 27 May 2012

Welcoming New Inspirations

While I was out to get groceries, I thought I'd pop by WHSmith to see if there's any special offers for books. And this book particularly caught my attention. Mainly due to the fact that it's been further reduced to 2.99 :) So, Hahahahaha!! It was definitely my day. But I couldn't get it on that same day because..the book was heavy and it's hardcover mind you. I was carrying at least 5kg worth of groceries. So, I made sure I promise myself to get it the following day or Sunday. And I did~~~ Worth every penny :)


With the new cookbook, I feel even MORE thrilled and adventurous in the kitchen :)
Today, I baked a sweet potato, cut them into small tiny wedges in the oven to bake. While they're baking away I carry on with my couscous. The usual garlic goes in, and then TURKEY and CHILLI POWDER. Fwahh~~
That's some good stuff. Arranged them as such in the photos. And as my side, I just cut up some cooked beetroots I bought from last week, these babies are SWEET~ :) A fibre and protein-rich meal. Satisfying to the max.


















No comments:

Post a Comment