Saturday 7 April 2012

1st Dinner in London and Chinatown!

We were tired and hungry. That's all I could say and defend myself when I talk about our first dinner in London. We were searching for reasonably priced foods under our budget at least under 4 Pounds if possible. And so, we thought we did it! Hooray! Yo!Sushi it is then!


 I ordered spicy seafood udon noodle soup. My gosh..it looks bigger here but if only I can explicitly describe the small bowl and the overwhelming price of 3.45pounds. That is so NOT worth for the price. My dog eats more than this! The bowl is comparable to the small bowl of rice we usually get in coffee shops to accompany with our meals. Pathetic~ Note to south, patience is virtue, we should have hung on to our hunger and searched for a better place. Ah well..What's done is eaten.. Dx



On the way to look for Chinatown! The public toilet intrigued me xD
 And yes, we finally found it through the nook and crannies of the streets in London. We even bumped into the adult film streets thanks to carmen's "intuition". She thought since it was brightly lit in red, it should be Chinatown. Oh, was she wronggg... xD
 This part was under construction..Lots of places were under construction to be frank!





















*drools* Chinese bakeries...Should have taken the photos of the buns too~


Looking for souveneirs in random Chinese shops with a LOT of lanterns.



Hehe, even managed to pass through a filming location. I was wondering what the row of refreshments were for and the place was heavily guarded. Ahh~ If only I can tell who was it there.






Arrived back to the station via the train for the first time. It was okay. But check out the St Pancars King's Cross Station. Beautiful place :)




 Outside, the British Library..Woo~ Creepy looking thing. xD 


No comments:

Post a Comment