Tuesday 24 April 2012

Who Says Food Has To Be Complicated.

This was for lunch today, A first for me to have pita bread in the UK. I wouldn't say this is the most reative method or style to rearrange my lunch, but cut me some slack since I was studying and my head had to focus elsewhere instead of food for a change xD SOMETIMES. But I still do think of food from time to time to avoid those negative thoughts of NOT STUDYING ENOUGH creeping up in my mind. 
So..what's in the pita? Riccota cheese and tomatoes :) 

 And the universal question. What's for dinner??
I made some turkey egg drop soup with black fungus and vegetables thrown in. Hehe. And my main was some shoyu style noodles. Simple noodles tossed in soysauce and sesame oil. Ooohlalala~~ Sesame oil frangrance just penetrated my nostrils. I Likeeee~













No comments:

Post a Comment