Wednesday 11 April 2012

Attempting Fishballs


Missing home, means missing the vast variety of simple home foods. For these few days, I miss FISHCAKE! Still recovering from my sore throat, I'm following the porridge trend again. Ah well. It needs to be done. Self-medication, the poverty way xD and the easiest. 
Anyway, I tried making fishballs today by rendering my fish fillet into fish paste. I did the paste part, but I reckon I need to make sure I master the secret technique to making springy fishballs with the perfect taste. I made mine...looking horrible and tasted much too salty :( Anyhow I finished it since my porridge is quite plain, makes a good balance in the end. Hehe. And as my full side dish, I made steamed egg tofu. Smooth and silky :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment