Saturday 7 April 2012

London Bridge Here I Come!



Whilst waiting fir the other two..Got bored..

 Just one of the many B&B available around the area, I forgot to snap one of Globe Hotel *the one I was gratefully staying in* Sigh~ I shall return again NEXT TIME :D



As we begin our journey... Heading to the London Bridge :)





 Next time, I will so go for the Borough Market!!!!
Couldn't go that time, since none of my friends were interested =.= and the market wasn't open yet at 11am. Weird..



 Food haven~






 I don't know exactly what the building is, but it reminded of Taipei 101 :)

 Everywhere! Macaroons!



 Randomly went into this church to grab a few shots. It was pretttttyyyy :)







 A bit lost and confused in finding our way to walk to the London Bridge. But we managed anyway.







 Ahhh..Destination Reached!



No comments:

Post a Comment