Saturday 21 April 2012

Hot Soup on a Rainy Day




One word..Exhausted. It's been a whole week already and I've been nowhere but the LIBRARY since 9.30am ti 6pm. Kinda proud of my achievement really. But at the same time, I can't help but see how miserable my lunch has been. Dx

No bread, No motivation to make proper lunches or meals. So, my food hasn't been at all attractive or camera-ready. Anyway, surprisingly when I came back for dinner Wing was already waiting for me to cook. I would assume she doesn't take dinner as early as 6pm or 6.30pm since she told me she usually eats at 7. Ah well, I didn't mind since I was hungry already as well.

For dinner, I made Kimchi Jiggae with Noodles and Back Bacon :P Cut up a block of soft tofu as well and steamed cauliflower as my side. Wow. That's a LOT for dinner. But, I need to replenish my energy after about 9hours of library time. Dx And it was raining, COLD! Which means, the best food to serve is hot spicy soup :)

My iPod case just arrived from amazon! Yippeee~ Or so I thought. From photos or pictures, it looks nice. But when I actually had it. Grr. It looked cheaper and more fake than I expected. Sigh~ Anyway I'd just have to sit with this one. My previous case broke, so I had no choice but to get a new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment