Tuesday 17 April 2012

One Month to D-Day.

As of today. There's exactly a MONTH to go for my finals. *bites nails profusely* With this adrenaline I call and despise as STRESS, I find myself motivated to be at the library early by 9.30am to revise and then return back to my dorms at 6pm for dinner with Wing. Poor her, she had to wait for me and was starving by the time I got back. I love her to BITS and SHREDSSSS~~~ xD So, I didn't have much time in my hand to prepare dinner since I wouldn't want to keep her waiting and my tummy was impatiently making a fuss with obscene noises. So!
Green Curry and Cauliflower! along with a bowl of Couscous steamed with anchovies for texture and flavour. All done in under 30minutes time. The couscous was beautifully fluffy by the time I got back. *stares with marvel and glittery shimmering light* Wish I could say the same with my cauliflower though. Dx Anywho it was all good. I'm beat! Tomorrow..another round of library revisions again. I'm surprised I could motivate myself to get to the library. Usually, I'd hesitate xD The wonders of stress.












No comments:

Post a Comment