Tuesday 17 April 2012

Taking a Short Break..TomYum Time~!

Yet, after another round of revisions in the library. Though I have to admit that today was a bit more relaxed and SLOW since I had my friend in front of me and we went chattering away subconsciously. Initially, talking and explaining some Chem information then drifted out of topic. Not surprising =.= But at least, I got some Chem juice from him. So, I'm contented for now. Giving myself a short break before I try to remember and digest over the Chemistry info I just got earlier. I thought I upload tonight's dinner. Had my whole aubergine made in tom yum stew with potatoes and mushrooms. Hearty stew, and I thought it should suffice me for the rest of the night. I thought...Then I miscalculated the portion. It looked a tad bit smaller from my usual portions to be frank. I gotta say, the portions I been making seem smaller with revisions around. URGH~!
I let Wing try some of my homemade kimchi. She was at lost for words, because...for her, it's too spicy. I was shocked because I'm not very well known for my spicy pallet either but I can endure. And to find out that there are some other chinese out there who can't take my level? WOW. What a revelation. Hehe..













No comments:

Post a Comment