Sunday 8 April 2012

Shopping Attempt..Failed :(


Getting ready for our 3rd day in London. And here's a glimpse of our room. Not bad eh?

Here's the British Library again..Walking along up the road, we bumped into the London's Global Uni :)
















And we reached our first stop. The British Museum :)
One of the streets we passed through.. :)

The majestic British Museum~




Look who we bumped into in the museum? Our coursemates xD





Who would've thought they'd allowed cameras in the museum. Heh..





















 So, while I was waiting for the girls to finish inside the museum I thought I did some exploring on my own outside the building. And wooots! I found one of the famous korean restaurants from my England's Korean Restaurant Guidebook. The name speaks for itself xD
 A cute petite shop selling fusion style foods I assume. Since there are scones and paninis served. And then the Thai chicken comes outta nowhere. Fusion..definitely




 Another Korean restaurant! Quite a number to find around this street. If I'm not mistaken, it should be High Street. Another area known to be Korean Street in London would be Kingston Road. *note to south: going there next round*


Some other random foodie pics :D during my journey alone apart from the girls. 

 
 I was supposed to head to Oxford Street, but somehow the food and other random coffee shops led me to Tottenham Road. xD Had to find my way back again, using this as reference all the time.
 Back in Oxford's Street! It's obvious with the large crowd and the familiar brand of shops.


 Looked inside, came out with nothing..Sad :( All are just too expensive for me to bother. If it's a very nice piece clothing which I fancy to death, I'd take it without considering the money. But it doesn't apply here. Nothing caught my eye, and most are just not worth my pennies.

 I felt so cheated..lol I thought I found a nice market place where they sell clothes or food at wholesale price. BUT turned out, it was a RESTAURANT'S NAME. Seriouslyyy..=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment