Sunday 8 April 2012

Bond Street, Picadilly, Leicester Square and Chinatown

Well..The photo says it all..Where was I? BOND STREET! 















Walking past an expensive Japanese sweet shop in Bond Street..





And we have reached...PICADILLY! Notice Ripley's Believe It Or not Museum? Too bad, entry fee is needed :(
Here, I really felt like I was in a MEGA HUGE CITY. like New York Time's Square or Tokyo..
The famous statue/symbol of Picadilly.. :)

One of the many theaters around London. Would love to go for one someday with my mom or any of my family members. Though tickets are slightly bit too pricy for my taste.

And unexpectedly..we found the official m&m's retail chain..Though I was less enthused because I was hungry for dinner. Mind you, it was past 7pm and I prefer to eat my meals on time at a regular basis. Otherwise, I'd be the one to suffer the consequences ie gastric/heartburn..


And finally, we settled at Chinatown after walking down to Leicester Square. Dinner at Four Seasons.. I paid 6.50 pounds for a bowl of Ngau Nam Noodle soup. O.O more than RM30 for a miserable bowl of beef noodle soup. Seriously..Back home I can use this money to feed me and my brothers at a restaurant.

For the amount of money I paid, I have to say it was good. Wouldn't say I'd go for it again *because of the price* but taste-wise, it was delicious. So, at least my aching heart was soothed by my satisfied stomach. I needed MEAT. After all the day's walking, sustenance is KEY and iron being my top most priority in this bitter cold unpredictable wacky weather.

Since the shop didn't close until 12am, we went back to snap a few more photos before heading back to our hotel. It was funner now that my stomach was filled and my body is warm thanks to the beef. Uhm~


No comments:

Post a Comment