Monday 2 April 2012

Happy Birthday Brother and Brownies?

So, after Palm Sunday mass my stomach was squelching for food. But before I headed home, I dropped by Tesco's to see if I can get some snacks for my trip to London tomorrow. Ah~ The day has finally COME! LONDON~~
And unexpectedly, luck was on my side today. As I peered through the reduced price section. I bumped into the huge turkey drumstick I cooked before and showed it here. About 870g or so, for the price of 99p when converted it's like RM5? Oh goodness me..It's a felony and sin to not buy it. xD
Once I got back, I hurriedly whip myself a cheese and applesauce sandwich. First time trying it out, and I have to say it's really tasty xD Though I still prefer my cheese and cucumbers with wheat bread. Since wheat is a lil dry and harder to swallow, I need something to moisten my throat before swallowing.

 After I took an hour's nap, it was time to put my baking hat on! Thought I baked a lil surprise for my friends tomorrow. Milo and Chocolate Marble Brownie Cups. Smelled divine~~~ I also dedicate these babes to my youngest brother Laurence, who's birthday falls today. 1st of April..which explains his personality. :P Here you go dear brother, too bad you can't taste them. Will whip em up at home in 2 more months ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment