Tuesday 17 April 2012

Kimchi Noodles and Baked Cauliflower in Ham and Eggs

I gotta say, I'm just about to go berserk with all this overwhelming stress of having my finals coming in a month. On top of that, my papers being only in a mere quantity of two which consists of EVERYTHING I learnt in the past two modules. So, I have two exam papers, in which both include ALL subjects including Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Bio, Organic Chem, Inorganic Chem, Microbiology etc. Heh..Hehhhh~ *twitching*
Moving on to dinner, my favourite part of the day. Aside from sleeping of course xD I have made myself baked eggs with ham again but this time with cauliflowers instead. I think, it would be a lot nicer if I had some melted cheese at the top of it. Darn my guilt instincts. I just couldn't bear with the guilt of adding extra calories in my dinner. I still have that issue to overcome. I'm human and a GIRL after all. It tasted good all the same. Though would be even more perfect with some extra seasoning.






 And my main dish! Some hot spicy sexy-looking kimchi noodles. Gosh, I just miss this and I nailed this one. Not like my usual sloppy half-hearted kimchi noodles. But, this is PROPER :) And oddly enough, my new flatmate Wing thinks it's spicy. I thought I was the one who couldn't take the heat, but turns out my tongue might be growing accustomed to it gradually :D






No comments:

Post a Comment