Saturday 14 April 2012

Baked Fish in Wine and Seaweed Noodle Soup

 Well, today has been rather fruitful. Bought apples and oranges at least 10 each and all under the price of 2 quid :) RM10 for 10 apples and 9 oranges? Score! xD Bought some lovely tomatoes as well. So with my extra tomatoes at hand, I thought I'd make some baked fish just like home. When I used to make it at the beginning of term. With that as my side, my main was basically seaweed soup with anchovies and mushrooms with onions. And used my noodles to make it like an udon noodle soup "style". Hehe..The bowl of noodle soup, too plain for my taste. It needed some extra kick to it. Like, a kimchi broth! Damn my cold. I can't eat as I please. But with my sweet baked fish, it was all good anyway :) Overall, a good well-executed meal.























No comments:

Post a Comment