Wednesday 11 April 2012

Brown Rice Porridge to Perfection :)

My nose..So runny..I'm dying from the pure torture of having to blow it out every minute and also to rush to the toilet every now and then to pee because I been drinking more fluids *sick* :( And still have yet to put a dent into my revisions and my finals are just 4 weeks away. Terrifying, but my motivation still remains monotonous and dead. 
So, anyway sat in the kitchen with my dinner tonight. Brown Rice Porridge with scallops and dried shrimps. Uhm..Yummayyy! and some express kimchi. Just randomly blanched some cabbage leaves and toss in red chilli gochujang with soysauce and vinegar. There ya go! 
Had dinner while listening to Wing talk about how she survived the day with all the mandarin speaking chinese and she hated it because she couldn't understand most of it. Haha! So cute~ because I can only grasp half of what I mostly hear in chinese as well Dx Ah, we're on the same boat.




No comments:

Post a Comment