Saturday 28 April 2012

Finding My Inner Japanese

So, I bought a squash and left it in the fridge. Only to have found that it was half frozen because the fridge was "too cold"..Urghhh!! Simple solution and I always wanted to try this. Split them into halves and wrap them in foil. BAKE! Don't even need to pee the skin off. Because when it's well cooked through, the whole squash will just disintegrate and..no need for the extra effort to peel the vegetable. Hehe...Lazy method 







And Bento time! The usual pita bread~ and filled with ricotta cheese with tomatoes. At the side, I've some cucumbers sliced for decor and some added crunch and fibre as well..Not that I should be concerned with fibre content xD fibre will always be at the top of my food pyramid.
















No comments:

Post a Comment